Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: FUCK AOL IM!...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the fuck is up with AOL?...I sign on instant messenger once every blue moon...but every time I do...I get all these fucking messenges from all this damn horny little kids who think I'm some chick named Michelle...once I tell them I'm not Michelle they proceed to ask me who I am...wtf?...you messenged me...I don't have to tell you shit...then they continue to harrass me until finally the get pissed and warn me...right now my warning rating is at 30% because all these damn little kids keep harrassing me...I just have to ban them to make them stop warning me...I'll give you an example of the typical conversation I have...this is the 2nd one from today...

    SwinginDick013: hey
    SwinginDick013: hi
    SwinginDick013: hello
    SwinginDick013: hello
    What3030: hi
    SwinginDick013: whats up
    What3030: nothing
    SwinginDick013: who is this
    SwinginDick013: ?
    SwinginDick013: who is this
    SwinginDick013: ??????????????
    SwinginDick013: ?
    SwinginDick013: ?
    SwinginDick013: ?
    SwinginDick013: ?????
    SwinginDick013: who is this plz
    SwinginDick013: ?????
    SwinginDick013: who is this !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    SwinginDick013: fuck you

    Then he starts giving me warnings...I didn't do shit!...I hate fucking AOL and these damn kids!...

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    i can't stress this enough....

    AOL blows....

    do yourself a favor and get rid of it [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't pay for it...I'm still on my parents account...I use Comcast...but I hate their e-mail service...so I don't use it...

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My yahoo account is filled with at least 200 junk e-mails every 2 days...I don't want to cipher through that...

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    you must be referring to sticky icky ek3 [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No...I don't think that one ever gets any...I guess I could use it...but I would be embarrassed to give it out...

  7. #7
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    why not just use your yahoo email?

    i, like you still have access to my aol account since my parents are still on it...but i hardly ever use it.

    i used to have all my emails heading to my aol name....but not its all yahoo, baby!

    i check aol about everyday just in case there is some other junk that happened to make it through...but for the most part its all just junk mail.

    i say, go yahoo.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I realize all of this...but do you know how long it would take to report 200 junk e-mails?...plus I would have to open each one of them...and more than likely reporting them wouldn't stop them...

  9. #9
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    you can filter out all of that junk mail on yahoo by using the bulk mail feature. it works 95% of the time.

    also, you can block and report spam when you get it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •